Lindsay Lohan: 'Rehab Is Pointless'

Lindsay Lohan isn’t an alcoholic or a drug addict, says Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan doesn’t need to go to rehab, says Lindsay Lohan.
The newest rant from Lindsay is that she doesn’t need to go to rehab and that it’s totally pointless.
“I’ve never been a huge drinker. I’ve never woken up in the morning and had a drink. I don’t think I need to be on lockdown for three months. I don’t think that’s rehab,” Lindsay, the expert, tells Event magazine.
“I’ve been court-ordered to do it six times. I could write the book on rehab. Constantly sending me to rehab is pointless. The first few times I was court-ordered to rehab it was a joke, like killing time.”
Don’t you just love how Lindsay thinks her sentence is optional? Do you want to go to jail like a normal person who gets arrested or do you think that’s pointless too?
Oh also, in case you (like everybody else) just assumed that Lindsay does a ton of cocaine, she totally doesn’t YOU GUYS!

“Everyone thinks I've done it so many times. But I've only done it maybe four or five times in my life ... It's the truth,” she says.
But when has Lindsay ever told the truth…let’s be real.
“I've never taken heroin either, never injected myself with anything, never done LSD. Those things all scare me.”
However, if you ask her Dad, Michael Lohan, he calls BS on this interview.
“Lindsay only used cocaine 4 or 5 times? She doesn't drink much? Really. LOL,” Michael tells CT9, “All I'll say about Lindsay’s statements about her own drug use is the first step in getting better is admitting it to yourself and being honest. Lindsay doesn't have to tell the public what her problems or addictions are. Lindsay knows and God knows and that's all that matters.”
We totally believe Michael, but dang, way to throw your own daughter under the bus.
Anyways, Lindsay is at Betty Ford Center…for now. That is until she decides it’s pointless and quits before the 90 days are up.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment