Jenelle Evans Attacks Angelina Pivarnick of Jersey Shore For Music Video Dance Moves


Jenelle Evans of “Teen Mom 2″ is feuding with “Jersey Shore” alum Angelina Pivarnick.
It started after Pivarnick debuted her “Serendipity” music video (see below), which features a theme of same-sex marriage and the reality TV personality’s musical talents.
Evans was less than impressed.
After Pivarnick said hello to Evans on Twitter and called her son “adorable,” the frequently arrested Evans implied that she wasn’t a fan of “Serendipity.”
Pivarnick responded, “I compliment your son and u hate on my music. Smh. Not nice.
Evans retorted, “Whoaaa there, lol. No need to be mean to me when yr the one making bad music and can’t dance. Just my opinion… Get over it.
Somehow, that didn’t heal the rift.

NOT very nice jenelly. Lol. Do u want me to teach u some of my amazing moves?? U can use some lessons lol xox” wrote Pivarnick.
Evans sniped, ”Oh god no, u are way too stiff in the music video and just walk around lol. Try REALLY dancing by a choreographer.”
Do u wanna teach me lol since you r such an expert?” Pivarnick sarcastically asked.
Evans bragged, ”I would love to. My former dance instructor was on the Jabbawockeez crew. [Do] u even kno who they r ? Lol.
When Pivarnick said she didn’t know who that was, Evans mocked, “Are you serious? Wowww. Yeah u know nothing about dancing.
After that, the two began challenging each other to a fight.
Sigh.
We wish the MTV alums could just get along.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment