Chris Brown Confirms Split With Rihanna…Again

So, Chris Brown and Rihanna have broken up again for the umpteenth time.
Chris turned 24 yesterday, yet celebrated all his parties solo over the weekend. Does partying alone on your birthday mean you’re single? Not necessarily, but Chris did reveal in a new radio interview that he was trying to get with as many girls as possible on his bday and some other vague nonsense about being single.
“I’m 24, I’m going to be in Vegas, so I want to really see as many girls as possible,” Chris told "The Kyle & Jackie O Show."
Naturally, this line threw off the radio hosts, who asked if he was still with Rihanna and why was he partying without her.
“I’m going to do it solo, at the end of the day, she’s already doing her thing, she’s on the road…there’s always going to be love, but I’m just going to do me. I’m a grown man.”
So, that doesn’t mean they broke up…ish.

Chris continued, “The way I look at it is…I’m always going to love that person, but people have differences, and people have different wants and needs, at the end of the day she’s a young girl.”
Ohh yeah, they broke up. That’s a breakup line if we ever heard one.
“I can’t really be focused on wife-ing somebody that young, and I’m young too. I just got to step forward and be the man and the best Chris Brown I can be instead of worrying about whoever else is going to be in my side pocket.”
Yeesh. So, he was cool “wife-ing” Karrueche Tran, who was a nobody, but doesn’t want to settle down with the famous, gorgeous and talented Rihanna. That makes zero sense.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment