Carrie Underwood: I’m Not Old Enough To Have Kids

Having kids. It happens to women at different stages of their lives. Sometimes you’re just a 16-year-old working at Chili’s and then BOOM you’re having a kid and MTV wants to put you on TV.
Sometimes you’re a mega pop star and you hire a surrogate to have an illuminati baby get knocked up and announce it at a major awards show.
Or maybe you’re Carrie Underwood and you’re waiting to “grow up,” whenever that may be.
Carrie, 32, admits that she and her husband Mike Fisher just aren’t ready for a family.
“I don’t feel old enough to have kids. I know I am mature. But being responsible for another human?” Carrie told the June issue of Marie Claire.

This Carrie Underwood interview turned out to be the greatest thing we’ve ever read.
She revealed what she wrote next to her senior picture in high school.
“You were supposed to say what you would be doing in 10 years and I said, ‘I will be rich, famous, and married to a hot guy.’ I guess I should have added a few more things.”
Carrie Underwood must have been THAT GIRL in high school. Thank goodness her “life goals” happened or that would have been one heck of an awkward high school reunion.
 How’s fame treating ya Carrie? Oh Wal-Mart? You work at Wal-Mart now? What about your husband? How hot is he? Looks like Paul Giamatti? Oh. Sorry.
Speaking of awkward, apparently Carrie has a knack for uncomfortable moments.
"My husband calls me the queen of awkward moments. Anything that can be made awkward, I will make it awkward," she joked.
The husband she refers to is her "married to a hot guy" high school premonition. In case you were wondering, yes, he is hot.
For more from Carrie’s revealing interview, head over to Marie Claire.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment