Britney Spears Boosts Her Energy To Bust A Move

 What we wouldn't give to be at the dance studio and watch Brit Brit break it down!
Britney Spears arrived at the California Music Academy building today for dance rehearsals, and the pop princess must have needed a pick-me-up because she was chugging a can of Red Bull on her way in!
The "Toxic" singer apparently needed some wings to get movin'!
The Grammy winner has been hard at work on another album, which Will.i.am is executive producing, and the Black Eyed Peas lyricist recently revealed how they came up with inspiration for the new tunes.
"I wanted to just go to lunch for two months, which is totally different from how you typically do it. I said, 'Let's talk about what you're excited about. Let's talk about things you've done in your career, what you're happy about. Let's talk about spending time with your kids, let's talk about your breakup. Let's talk about how now you're single, how independent you might feel.' We started talking about all that stuff. So I said, 'Do you mind if I write this down? I don't mean to impose but I want to interview you. I need this to create a filter," he explained.
This could be her best record yet!
Britney Spears California Dance Academy blonde red bull
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment