Amanda Bynes Rants Against NYPD, Threatens To Sue Cops and Family


Amanda Bynes says she’s “offended” by the New York Police Department “illegally” entering her apartment and arresting her on Thursday, threatens to sue them, and blasts her own parents in a new Twitter rant.
Shortly after Sunday’s bizarre and heinous attack on Rihanna, Bynes took to Twitter again to complain about her treatment by law enforcement officials.
Linking to a news report that said she’s not been diagnosed with mental illness and cannot be held for psychiatric testing against her will, Bynes unloaded on the police, her family, and the press.
In her rant, the troubled actress referred again to her allegation that a cop sexually assaulted her and slammed officials for “locking me up all night for no [wrongdoing].”
“I’ll be happy when I get money compensation from the cop who assaulted me and NYPD for wrongfully arresting me and having me put into a mental hospital and jail overnight!” wrote Bynes.
She also advised her Twitter followers not to believe what any of her family members tell the media.
Bynes declared, “I’m 27 and don’t like when press talks to my parents. My parents are almost 70 years old. We are no longer on speaking terms. I would rather them be homeless than live off of my money.”
Here’s her latest post in full:
To say I wasn’t offended being treated like a mental insane person/criminal on the night the cops illegally entered my apartment, found nothing, sexually assaulted me, then arrested me taking me to a mental hospital, then locking me up all night for no wrong doing us criminal on THEIR part. My lawyer and I are taking this mistake extremely seriously! You cannot illegally enter my apartment then take me to mental hospital without any grounds. I have never been so offended in my life. They found nothing criminal on me or around me, one cop then sexually assaulted me, so I’m suing for all of the above! I’ll be happy when I get money compensation from the cop who assaulted me and NYPD for wrongfully arresting me and having me put into a mental hospital and jail overnight! I don’t want to keep talking about it. My lawyer is taking care of it for me. My real friends don’t talk about me on twitter. Also, never trust or listen to a word any person from my family says to the press. I am suing them for money laundering/unethical manager work, I never signed a contract with them, and they had been stealing my money without me knowing, claiming they were managing me somehow when they have no right to act as if they did anything to help or enhance my career and I want $ back that I earned on my own. I’m 27 and don’t like when press talks to my parents. My parents are almost 70 years old. We are no longer on speaking terms. I would rather them be homeless than live off of my money.
Stay tuned for developments.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment