Who is Zac Efron Kissing?


Zac Efron is cheating on us with THIS CHICK!
No, Zac isn’t dating anyone…this blondie is in his new movie Townies and her name is Halston Sage. It’s a screen kiss, you guys, everyone can calm down!
She must not have a huge part in the flick because she’s currently uncredited on IMDB and everyone knows IMDb is the bible in Hollywood.
However, her name is Halston and she’s dating the guy from the Nickelodeon show “Big Time Rush.” Also, she’s 19 and has been in movies like Grown Ups 2. She's not a threat. Ladies, she's not a threat.
Anyways, “THE KISS” is for Zac’s new movie he plays a frat boy that terrorizes a small town and since he’s playing a fratty bro, we’re assuming this isn’t the only kiss he shares in the film. HEYO! #GoGreek
If you ever wondered what it’s like to kiss Zac, well we got the scoop from someone who has!
Heather Graham gets to make out with Zac in the film At Any Price and says she bragged about it to her friends.
“I have a friend that I went to high school with, she has a huge crush on Zac Efron and so she was joking before I even got the job, just talking about how he was so cute,” Heather tells Hollyscoop, “So I was like, ‘I am doing a movie with Zac Efron and I get to make out with him in the movie!’ It was funny, it was a fun little friend thing where I got to tease my friend about it.”
Uhh, Heather stop, you’re making US jealous!
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment