Sofia Vergara Considering Surrogate Because She Had Cancer

 
Here’s something you may not know. Sofia Vergara had thyroid cancer when she was 28.
Exactly two people in this office knew about her battle with cancer. Are you guys NOT subscribed to “Sofia Vergara’s Thyroid Weekly?” Make sure they have your address on file, because you are missing A TON of Sofia news.
Do you also not know she’s freezing her eggs and considering a surrogate, because she can’t conceive naturally anymore because of all the radiation treatment she had to endure to battle the cancer?!
“My doctor had told me, ‘We have a small window.’ I said, ‘That’s so rude!’ I already have a kid, so I never thought I would need to do that,” Sofia tells the new issue of Cosmopolitan, “But I will have to use a surrogate, because I had thyroid cancer and lots of radiation. I don’t want to wait forever, but not yet, because I’m working like an animal.”
See? Thyroid Cancer. Surrogacy. Egg freeze.

In fact, Sofia is actually the face of a new thyroid drug called Synthroid. Yes, she’s promoting a prescription drug like it’s a Pepsi campaign. Yeesh.
Also, you’d be surprised to hear that the woman most men consider “the sexiest” is hardly the sexpot when she’s at home.
“No one can be a sex kitten every day, and anyone who tells you that is lying,” she claims, “But I do wear negligees and Japanese silk robes.”
Japanese silk robes? Coming to a Kmart near you! Japanese silk robes by Sofia Vergara!
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment