Selena Gomez’s Super Sexy Performance At MTV Movie Awards[Video]

Wow Selena! The pop princess performed her awesome new song ‘Come & Get It’ at the April 14 MTV Movie Awards, and she was red hot. Literally!

Selena Gomez killed it at the MTV Movie Awards! Selena arrived looking hot in a cute gold dress and was rocking a puffy ponytail, but when she took to the stage she had sexy waves and a red hot outfit. Singing “Come & Get It,” Selena stole the show!

Selena Gomez Sings ‘Come & Get It’ At MTV Awards

Selena, 20, took to the stage after being introduced by pregnant Kim Kardashian, and she nailed her performance!
Selena was dressed like an Indian princess, and she wore an all red outfit, red lipstick and red facial jewelry. She was surrounded by sexy dancers as she began her performance on the floor, before she stormed the stage!
Selena was one of few musical performances at the awards, and she safely stole the show!

Selena Gomez: ‘Come & Get It’ Not About Justin Bieber

In a recent interview, Selena told Ryan Seacrest that this song is NOT about her ex Justin Bieber.
“Honestly, to be 100% real. It’s not really about a specific person. The reason why I wanted this to be the first single was because it exudes, like I said earlier, confidence and strength and that is something I’m willing to share with the world. That’s the place I want to be in and I want to represent something good and be a good example, so I think it’s fun,” Selena told Ryan.
She also shared what she feels when she hears the song: “I just remember recording it and being in the studio and just thinking of how the place I was in and what I was going through and I was just so excited about it and I wanted it to be the first single.”
I’m sure there are a lot of guys who want to come and get it after that performance!
What do YOU think HollywoodLifers? Did YOU love Selena’s performance?

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment