Renee Graziano: Lindsay Lohan Needs To Admit She Needs Help


Lindsay Lohan is several weeks away from her court-ordered rehab stint, but we can’t help but feel like she’s ONLY going to rehab to please the judge, because if you ask Lindsay, she doesn’t think she has a problem.
According to veteran rehabber and “Mob Wives” star Renee Graziano, Lindsay Lohan has a huge problem and she won’t get better until Lindsay sees what we’re all seeing. Gawwd, we love it when Mob Wives give advice…they just slang the truth!
 “Honestly, I wish I can talk to her. I know what she's going through and I know how much pain addiction brings to a life. There's some underlying issue,” Renee tells Hollyscoop.
Even though Lindsay is going to rehab to cure whatever her addiction is (booze? Pills?) Renee cuts right to Lindsay’s core.

“I don’t think it’s so much drugs and alcohol. I think there’s something else. For me, it’s pop a pill, ‘Oh my God, I can’t feel, I can’t think.’ I think that’s her situation,” says Renee.
“My advice would be…if everybody knows the truth about themselves, whether you want to admit it or not, you have to ask for help.”
Lindsay, listen up. If Renee can survive rehab, a father in prison, the Mob Wife life, a botched full body lift and several “Mob Wives” reunion episodes, then you can turn your life around.
Check out the "Mob Wives" reunion special on Sunday, April 21 at 9 p.m. ET on VH1.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment