Reese Witherspoon Apologizes For Being Drunk

 
Over the weekend, Reese Witherspoon and her hubby Jim Toth were arrested; he, for a DUI and she for disorderly conduct. That conduct basically being, “she acted like a drunk beezy.”
Anyways, sober Reese has now issued an apology for her disorderly conduct.
Let’s quickly recap her “conduct.”
She told the arresting officer, “Do you know my name? You’re about to find out who I am…You are going to be on national news.”
She accused the police officer of “not being a real police officer.”

She refused to stay in the car and then slurred out that she’s allowed to “stand on American ground.”
So here’s what Illegally Blonde had to say about the “incident” and presumably, that drunk-face mug shot.
“Out of respect for the ongoing legal situation, I cannot comment on everything that is being reported right now," Witherspoon said in a statement, "But I do want to say, I clearly had one drink too many and I am deeply embarrassed about the things I said. It was definitely a scary situation and I was frightened for my husband, but that is no excuse. I was disrespectful to the officer who was just doing his job. I have nothing but respect for the police and I'm very sorry for my behavior."
Reese later stepped out at the premiere of her new movie “Mud” in NY, but this time she remembered to open her eyes for the photo op. 
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment