Pink: Being Married Is Really Hard


Pink says being married is super hard. That probably explains why she tried to not be married to her husband Carey Hart. Although the two patched things up, she is very candid about her marriage struggle in the new issue of Glamour.
“Are things ever good? I don’t believe that exists. Long-term relationships are an everyday choice. It’s harder to be in a marriage than it is to bounce from one relationship to the next,” she tells the mag.
She makes it sound so desirable…yeesh.
But in the end, she thinks that she and Carey have a solid relationship, “We’re good because we communicate and we’ve grown up together, not because we don’t fight.”
But when they DO fight, what is it about?

“Him not getting me flowers and being a douchebag. That was it,” Pink jokes, “He needed to get me flowers after I had a big show. Hear, that Carey? I’m throwing you to 17 million wolves [Glamour readers] right now, buddy.”
Do you want to know who probably DID buy her flowers? Joey Fatone.
Yep, former *NSYNC member Joey Fatone had a mad crush on her when they both went on tour together in the early 2000s.
“Joey Fatone was in love with me. He took me to Friendly’s on a date, and he bought me an ice cream. Such a sweetheart. He asked my dad’s permission.”
Carey Hart should call up Joey Fatone for some relationship advice. He seems to know what he’s doing.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment