Jordin Spark: How I Lost 55 Pounds

 
Have you seen the cover of this month's Women’s Running magazine? Jordin Sparks appears on its cover, charging at you at full-speed.
We’re glad we didn’t have to find out by randomly flipping through it while waiting in a dentist’s office, because she’s never looked better.
Every time we see Jordin she keeps looking fitter and fitter. That’s because over the course of two-and-a-half years, the “American Idol” winner has been slimming down, reaching a total weight loss of 55 pounds.

“I was carrying a 5-year-old. It’s insane,” she told the magazine. “Fall 2010 through March, that’s kind of when I lost the first 30 pounds. By March of last year, I lost 50. And then I maintained it for the rest of the year.”
It was that same maintenance tip she revealed to us at the 2013 SAG Awards in late January.
“I’ve been trying to tone up,” Jordin said to CT9 three months ago. “I’m so determined to get the stomach I’ve always wanted, so I’m working on that. It’s just become a habit now to just be in the gym. I feel really good afterwards. Everything is different when I’m working.”
After looking at this cover, we've never felt more inspired to lace up our running shoes. Cardio, cardio, cardio!
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment