John Mayer: Katy Perry and I Are Done

 
At last, we get some closure to sap up all the tears shed at the conclusion of what could have been the next big Hollywood couple.
In case you haven’t heard, John Mayer and Katy Perry were dating, but don’t worry about it. Because they’ve broken up. The “Born and Raised” singer confirmed the news during an appearance on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”
Admittedly, if you’ve been following Mayer’s recent personal arch, the topic of his romantic life is pretty off-limits in the press. But, like a gossip bandit swooping in on the topic from some unseen back entrance, the funny lady got down to the bare bones of the ill-fated romance.
Here’s how the question played out:
Ellen: The last time I saw you, you were at the Grammys," said DeGeneres. "You were sitting on the same row as Portia and I with Katy. I know Katy, she is a good friend as well, and I know that since then, you're not together any more.
John: Correct. … Listen, it was a very private relationship going in. It was a private relationship during, and it's a private relationship, still.

He then added: “I can understand asking the question based on some previous answers I have given, but I have finally learned how to put the wall between one thing and the other. I've been much happier since then. I'm on the same journey as everyone else. Coupling is a tricky thing.”
Mayer and Perry have been dating on and off since last year. Following a romantic peak around Valentine’s Day of 2013, it was reported late last month that they had split yet again.
These new statements seem to further confirm that it’s for good this time.
Watch Mayer’s interview with Ellen below:
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment