Drew Barrymore: I Got a Beard When I Was Pregnant


Well, this is one little tidbit of information that we really didn’t need to hear about our favorite Charlie’s Angel. But, well… Here it goes anyway.
According to a recent confession by Drew Barrymore herself, the new mom developed serious facial hair during her pregnancy.
This, of course, is pretty normal but not necessarily something that needs to be admitted on a worldwide scale.
Drew recently opened up about her less-than-fabulous-looking moments to In Touch magazine.

“I got a wonderful little goatee, and it was red!” she said. “I also got hyperpigmentation on my cheeks.”
And, as long as she was making a fool of herself, she kept making semi-inappropriate statements.
On her post-pregnancy figure, Drew added: “I’d rather kill myself than get into a bikini right now! I take care of myself, but I’m never going to be the person who talks about diet and exercise. I would fail that conversation!”
In September, Drew and her husband, Will Kopelman, welcomed their daughter, Olive, who is quite possibly the cutest celebrity baby to date.
Since then, the new mama has put her career on hold to focus on being a parent. Only recently she’s been popping up here and there to discuss her new life.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment