Demi Lovato Without Makeup: Her Clear Skin Secrets

Demi has been tweeting up a storm of bare-faced photos and now she is revealing her secrets to clear and amazing skin! See the exact products she uses below!

Demi Lovato, 20, is naturally beautiful. She tweeted a photo without makeup on April 3 while at a photo shoot for People Magazine’s Most Beautiful issue. She spoke to the mag about her skin care regimen and the exact products she uses to keep her skin ance-free and glowing. See what she said below!

Demi Lovato’s Skin Secrets — Her Clear Skin Routine

“When I’m not working I wear as [little] makeup as possible,” she told People magazine. “Sometimes I just go without for sure. I like, forgot how to do nighttime makeup. When I don’t have makeup on, I feel confident. The main thing that’s normally covered up when I put on makeup is my under eyes, they tend to get a little dark.”
“My daily routine when I take care of my skin — it consists of me waking up in the morning. First thing I do is wash my face. I use all of Renee Rouleau’s products. I wash my face with an exfoliant gel and then I use a toner and then I put moisturizer on. Then I put sunscreen on and I do eye cream. Throughout the day I’ll apply more sunscreen if I don’t have makeup on. At night, I always, always make sure I take off my makeup, just because I hate waking up with makeup on but also because it ages you. And I always, always moisturize at night. So I wash my face, apply toner, do whatever I need to do, little extra thing here and there, but that’s my night routine.”

Demi Lovato: Her Exact Favorite Products

“I use Renee Rouleau BHA Clarifying Serum, Neosporin, or I put Aquaphor all over my face overnight. My superdry skin just eats it up.”
About the clarifying serum, Demi says: “This clears up anything on my skin overnight.”
Demi says she prefers to go natural, but she does love to go glam for the cameras!
“When it’s showtime, I rock it up!”
Do you think Demi has some of the best skin in the business, HollywoodLifers?
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment