Aww! Bradley Cooper Still Lives With His Mom

 
Most Desirable Man Bradley Cooper just got 100x more desirable.

Dude still lives with his mom.

In the latest issue of Details magazine, the Silver Linings Playbook actor admits he's a total mama's boy and for good reason. Bradley and his mom Gloria leaned on one another for support following the passing of his father, Charles after a long battle with cancer in January 2011.

"Let's face it, it's probably not easy for her…to be living with her son," Bradley said in the May issue. "My family is very close, and my dad dying was brutal for all of us. It was a schism, and its aftershock has not stopped. And we need each other. So here we are."


Bradley went on to specify that he doesn't mean, "living together" loosely. Gloria's not in the guesthouse of his estate or anything; she's in the room right next to his. Apparently, she's also an awesome roommate. "She's a cool chick. We can hang, and she can roll with the punches. If that wasn't the case, there's no way."

Famous Hollywood star navigating his career and love life while his mom from Philadelphia lives in his home? Sounds like a movie pitch happening at every major studio this very moment.

The formerly married actor also revealed that he does one day hope to give matrimony another chance.

"I really hope I have that experience in my life," he said. "I saw how much joy fatherhood gave my own dad. So I hope it's part of my journey. You go through stages in your life, and fatherhood seems like a natural stage."

That's right, ladies. Now you don't only have his girlfriend Suki Waterhouse to compete with, but his mother, as well. Good luck with that!
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment