Tamannaah Bhatia goes Park Jae-sang’s way with Gangnam style


Tollywood actress, Tamannaah, who is right now working on Himmatwala, has tried Gangnam style moves in one of the songs in the movie. The actress is quite happy to shake like Psy and has tried it a lot of times at home.

The 23-year-old told a leading daily, "I have watched the Gangnam video quite a number of times. I was so happy when I was told that I had to do the steps for a song called Bum Pe Lath. It is a funny, peppy number". The actress stated that Psy's steps were not a part of the song previously but suddenly, the director made an addition of Gangnam style to their decided steps.

When asked about her next flick, she quoted, "I am working only on Himmatwala now and I have not yet decided on my next film. I also have a couple of south projects to complete in the coming months". Tamannaah will likelyly join Ajith and Siruthai Siva in their next film.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment