My role in '3G' beyond looking glamorous: Sonal

Mumbai: Sonal Chauhan says her character Sheena will not be seen just as a glamour girl in psychological thriller '3G' but she will take the story forward.
"I think all the working girls will be able to relate to my character in the film. The quality and beauty of the character lies in the fact that she walks along with the character of Neil (Nitin Mukesh), in the film and takes the film forward," the 27-year-old said here in an interview.
"My role in the film is beyond looking glamorous... There are a lot of performance-driven scenes that I have," she added.
Talking about her co-star Neil, Sonal said: "I had a great experience working with Neil. I had met him on the sets of '3G' only, but I have seen his films earlier like 'Saat Khoon Maaf' and 'Johnny Gaddaar' and I always thought he is a very good actor."
"That's why I was very happy when I got to know that he is there in the film. Working with him was fun," she added.
Co-directed by Shantanu Ray Chibber and Sheershak Anand, the film is slated to release on March 15.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment