Miley Cyrus: I didn't call off my wedding

London: Miley Cyrus has rubbished reports that her wedding to Liam Hemsworth is cancelled, saying that she is "sick of the lies."
It seems like her relationship with Hemsworth is constantly under fire at the moment.
First, reports claimed that he'd cheated on her with 'Mad Men' star January Jones at an Oscars party, and this week a story claimed that the wedding was off, the Mirror reported.
But the 20-year-old singer-songwriter hit back tonight on Twitter, writing: "I am so sick of LA. And sick of the lies that come with it. I didn't call off my wedding. Taking a break from social media."
According to Us magazine, Hemsworth was annoyed that Cyrus spent so much time in the studio on her new album, and she was annoyed he was on set all the time.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment