Michelle Duggar Hairdo: I Am Loving It

Michelle Duggar recently had a hair makeover. Her longtime gal pal and stylist, Cindy convinced the 19 Kids and Counting star to go with a more modern style. And just before turning 46, Michelle took the plunge. Cindy took eight inches off Michelle’s long locks and took her from a curly look to a straight one. So how is Michelle adjusting to her new look? And what does Jim Bob and their brood think of mom’s new look?

According to Yahoo, Michelle said, “Going from curly to totally straight was a shock for me, but I am loving it and I have been doing both styles, curly and straight, since the cut.” But she isn’t the only one adjusting to her new look. “I know Jim Bob likes it long and I am trying to impress him — what he likes is what I want,” Michelle said. “I think he was a little shocked at first, it was so straight and so different.” She added, “But he does like it.”

And what about the kids? Do they like the new change in mom? “Little Josie kept touching my hand and saying, ‘Mommy? Mommy? Mommy?’” Michelle said of their youngest daughter, 2. “She wanted to make sure I was still me.”

Michelle’s hairdo hasn’t changed in 40 years so it must have been she must have been a bit nervous about having the makeover. “I can trust Cindy,” she said. “But my back was to the mirror and I didn’t know how much I got taken off.” She added, “It was too funny when I realized how much was gone! And it felt so light.”

What do you think of Michelle Duggar’s new hairdo? Do you like the curly style or the straight style? Post a comment and tell us what you think.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about 19 Kids And Counting. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Reality TV.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment