Beyonce Talks To Oprah About Gaining 57 Pounds While Pregnant, Marriage To Jay-Z

Beyonce appears on "Oprah's Next Chapter" this weekend, and she has opened up about her daughter, her passion for performing, and the love of her life - husband Jay-Z.

Three months after she gave birth to Blue Ivy the pop star did a concert, calling the decision "really crazy." 

"I clearly had never given birth and didn't know that I would gain 60 pounds," she told Oprah. "Is that what you gained?" the talk show host pressed. "Fifty-seven pounds," Beyonce clarified.

The singer added, "I feel so fortunate to do my job. I love my job. I love singing. I love the way it feels."

Beyonce balances being a fierce independent woman with someone who also adores and loves her man, Oprah points out in the interview.
"I would not be the woman I am if I did not go home to that man," Beyonce agrees. "It just gives me such a foundation."

Beyonce says Jay-Z has helped her "on so many levels."  The twosome were friends for over a year before they started dating. "That foundation is so important in a relationship," Beyonce says.

The special episode of "Oprah’s Next Chapter" airs Saturday, February 16 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on OWN. Her HBO documentary, "Life Is But A Dream," also premieres tomorrow.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment