See Jennifer Lawrence in Bathing Suit

See Jennifer Lawrence in Bathing Suit
We knew that headline would hook you.
Here’s Jennifer Lawrence with minimal makeup, lounging on a velour chair, wearing a vintage bathing suit.

Jen is one of six actors that W magazine considered to have “killed it” this year and graced the cover of the “Movie Issue.”
Because Jen’s new M.O. is to be professionally clumsy and endearingly awkward AT ALL TIMES, Jen reminisced with the magazine about that time she slipped on her way up the stairs at the Oscars. 

“I was at the Oscars, waiting to hear if my name was called, and I kept thinking, ‘Cakewalk, cakewalk, cakewalk.’ I thought, 'Why is cakewalk' stuck in my head?’ And then, as I started to walk up the stairs and the fabric from my dress tucked under my feet, I realized my stylist had told me, 'Kick, walk, kick, walk.' You are supposed to kick the dress out while you walk, and I totally forgot because I was thinking about cake! And that’s why I fell."
That’s weird. Whatever. Did you see the pic of Jen Law in her bathing suit? 


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment