21 Rules to Live By, According to Gwyneth Paltrow


21 Rules to Live By, According to Gwyneth Paltrow
Image by: 
If you want a perfect existence like the untouchable Gwyneth Paltrow, maybe you should incorporate some of these things she’s actually said about her own life, into your daily routine. Are you eating miso soup for every meal in an attempt to live a more macrobiotic life? Didn’t think so.
Don’t be mad at Gwyneth if her lifestyle choices are beyond your mortal realm of understanding.
Learn by Gwyneth’s example with THESE ACTUAL QUOTES THAT SHE’S ACTUALLY SAID.
1. “If I've been eating a lot of pie, I do two hours [of cardio] a day, six days a week for two weeks.”
2. “Back in America, I was at a party and a girl looked at me and said, 'Oh, my god! Are those Juicy jeans you're wearing?' and I thought, 'I can't stay here. I have to get back to Europe.'"
3. “I don't hold on to fear as much as I used to because I've learned a lot about genuinely not caring what strangers think about me. It's very empowering and I've learned a lot of that from Jay Z, because his approach to life is very internal.”
4. “After I drop my kids, I always exercise and then I take a shower and I basically just put on moisturizer - and that's kind of it.”
Ray Tamarra/Getty Images
5. “My one light American Spirit that I smoke once a week, on Saturday night."
6. “You should have a personal trainer come to your house, preferably on Mondays.”
7. “If I have a meeting or something I'll put on some mascara, but that's as far as I go.”
8. “I don't eat four-legged animals, but I eat birds, I eat cheese, I eat dessert. I eat everything.”
9. “We have great dinner parties at which everyone sits around talking about politics, history, art and literature - all this peppered with really funny jokes.”
10. “And I just started 'oil pulling', which is when you swish coconut oil around [in your mouth] for 20 minutes, and it's supposed to be great for oral health and making your teeth white. It's supposed to clear up your skin, as well.”
FameFlynet
11. “I still think a hot wash cloth is a really good exfoliator, and I still use it.”
12. “We've got a wood-burning pizza oven in the garden - a luxury, I know, but it's one of the best investments I've ever made.”
13. “I try to avoid barbecue potato chips. They're my weakness.”
14. “During the strict macrobiotic chapter of my life, I ate miso soup every day for breakfast and sometimes with dinner as well.”
15. “I'll take my wrinkles. I don't like the Botox thing.”
Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
16. “I just want to tell them all to have babies and be happy and not get sucked into that Hollywood thing.”
17. “I decided, for me, the healthiest thing was to eat what I want and just exercise. Some women can watch what they eat, but I just can't do that.”
18. “When I venture out to eat, I like to go to places with food that I don't know how to make. So my favorites are Japanese and Indian.”
19. “I'd rather smoke crack than eat cheese from a tin."
20. “I'll try anything. Except I won't do Botox again, because I looked crazy. I looked like Joan Rivers!"
21. “You know, I use organic products, but I get lasers. It’s what makes life interesting, finding the balance between cigarettes and tofu.”
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment