Kris Jenner Comes Clean about Kim K’s Sex Tape



A shadow in the shape of a videotape will follow the Kardashian success to the ends of the Earth whether they like it or not. This is a fact. As their fame and clout grows exponentially each year until it swallows our entire country, this family has become more savvy at dodging the topic of the sex tape.
Kris Jenner Comes Clean about Kim K’s Sex Tape
Then there’s Joan Rivers. An icon who has earned the right to ask celebs whatever the hell she wants. And in her latest webisode for “In Bed With Joan,” she took it there. Joan took it to sex tapes.
When Kris was asked about how she felt after Kim’s personal tape went public in 2007, she said that she locked herself away for days without a clue as to how to handle it.
“I’m somewhat of a, you know, religious person, and I keep that to myself. So I live a certain way and I feel a certain way, and I pray for my kids every day, and I’m so in love with my family life,” Kris began.
“And that [the sex tape] hit me up the side of the head and I literally fell apart. I had to go in a room and cry for a couple days and say 'Okay, pull yourself to-f*cking-gether,'” she continued, “'Because you have to be here for all these kids and your family and you have to show them as an example how to get through this.'”
You can watch these two living (?), breathing (??) humans (???) chat about the topic in its entirety here:

- Watch More Funny Videoskim kardashian sex tape
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment