What J.Lo Refused to Do for Her Career


Jennifer Lopez is one of the few Hollywood celebs who hasn’t had any work done. By “work” we mean any variety of nips/tucks/filler/botox/augmentation/lifts/etc. You get the picture.
What J.Lo Refused to Do for Her Career
J.Lo is naturally that gorgeous. However, early in her career she was pressured to change her appearance to get more work. But unlike most hopeful starlets in Hollywood, she didn't give in to her critics. 
“Early on, my family really made me love who I was and what I looked like. My body was nothing out of the ordinary in my neighborhood," J.Lo told Cosmopolitan for Latinas, "When I first started on television [as a Fly Girl on In Living Color], people, and even my own manager at the time, would tell me I had to make all of these changes."

Of course, J.Lo would have none of that…plus this conversation happened in the late '80s, early '90s when boob jobs were still just a p*rn star thing and weight loss consisted of “going to an aerobics” class. So really, what was J.Lo to do?
This is what J.Lo told her management team, “But you have to stand up and say, 'There's nothing wrong with me or my shape or who I am, you're the one with the problem! And when you can really believe that, all of a sudden other people start believing too." 
YAYYYSS J.LO YAYYYSS
 
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment