Taylor Swift: My Friends Tease Me About the Guys I Date

Forever trapped in the eighth grade, Taylor Swift is putting herself on a dating time-out.
Taylor Swift: My Friends Tease Me About the Guys I Date
She decided on a self-imposed moratorium on men because apparently her friends have been cracking a lot of jokes at her expense, she said to InStyle, specifically that she’s always looking for love in all the wrong places.
“My friends tease me about the fact that if something seems bad or shady or like they have a secret,” she told the fashion mag, “I find them incredibly interesting.”
“That’s just a phase I’ve been in lately,” she continued. “I don’t think this should be how I proceed in life. It’s important to be self-aware about these things because you don’t want to end up with that guy.”
Taylor, who’s on the publication's November issue, said she’s been spending her time in solitude.
“I haven’t been [in a relationship] in a long time,” she said. “I’d like to think if you’re with the right person, you just feel great about things you’ve never felt great about before. At least that’s how I’ve heard it’s supposed to be. I wouldn’t know.”
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment