Jenna Dewan-Tatum's Post-Baby Body Is Insane

Yes, that’s the word we’re running with people. Insane. Look it up in the dictionary and find this photo of Jenna Dewan-Tatum on the cover of Self magazine.
Jenna Dewan-Tatum\'s Post-Baby Body Is Insane
The 32-year-old actress definitely sprang back from pregnancy with a bang, landing on the pages of the fitness mag looking more toned than ever.
The "Witches of East End" star physically glows in a cropped black and purple top that puts her abs front and center. Now consider that just two months ago she was nine months pregnant and you’ll see why we used the word “insane” here.
Even with her post-baby bod, Jenna still embraces the curves she has, telling Self: “In the past, if my jeans weren’t fitting right, I’d work out. Now, if they’re not fitting right, I’m like, ‘Oh, well! I’ll get to the gym soon.’”
Channing Tatum also helps Jenna feel comfortable in her body. “Chan loves my new [curvier] figure,” she said. “I feel sexiest in the morning, cuddling with my husband.”



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment