Britney Spears: I Want to Get Married and Have Twins

Britney Spears is all over the place. Apparently her boring, regular boyfriend Dave is “the one” and Britney wants to marry him and have twins with him.
Britney Spears: I Want to Get Married and Have Twins
“I’d like to have more kids, settle down…have kids – maybe twins – and get married. That would be nice,” she reveals to Germany’s RTL network.
Does Britney know that you can’t CHOOSE to have twins? She has no idea.
Also, going with Britney’s new “don't call me sexy” vibe, she says her ideal Saturday night consists of chowing down on popcorn. No really, it is.
“I really don’t go clubbing, I don’t do that,” says Brit. “I like to stay at home, I like watching movies and eating lots of popcorn.”
Also, Brit’s new album is called “Britney Jean,” as in the name that her close friends and family call her.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment