Billy Bob: Sex Scene With Halle Berry Ruined Angelina Jolie Marriage

Remember that movie Monster’s Ball? Halle Berry got an Oscar for it and while filming had, appeared to be, very life-like sex with Billy Bob Thornton.
Yeah, Billy Bob said that movie was one of the things that ruined his marriage to Angelina Jolie. Whoops.
Billy Bob: Sex Scene With Halle Berry Ruined Angelina Jolie Marriage
“I go away and do a film like Monster's Ball with a very explicit sex scene with Halle Berry. She is one of the most beautiful women in the world and I am talking on the phone to my wife, and she says, 'What have you been doing today?'” he told The Sun.

“And I say, 'Oh, I did that sex scene with Halle Berry.' You are then asked if you actually touch her. I say, 'I had to - it's in the scene.’”
When having fake-sex with Halle Berry is an “issue,” you know that it’s a #FamousPersonProblem
Billy Bob added, “Other people's situations are hard, with areas of doubt. But if you are a thousand miles from home on a film set simulating sex with a beautiful woman, it's even tougher."
Of course, we all know how his marriage to Angelina turned out.



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment