+18 Katy Perry Slams Female Pop Stars for Nakedness


A long time ago, Katy Perry was singing about kissing girls and extra terrestrial sex (at least that’s what we THINK that song was about?) but now that she’s at the advanced age of 28, Katy is throwing massive shade at all the pop stars “these days” who are getting naked for press (she’s looking at you Miley, Rihanna, Gaga and Ke$ha).
Katy Perry Slams Female Pop Stars for Nakedness
“Everybody’s getting naked. I mean, I’ve been naked before but I don’t feel like I have to always get naked to be noticed," Katy told NPR.
If that isn’t shade to the 3rd degree, we don’t know what is. It’s especially shady since she’s supposedly really good friends with Rihanna and Miley, two of the most naked culprits.

Of course, Katy gave the politically correct answer when asked who she was referring to, she said, “I’m not talking about anyone in particular. I’m talking about all of them. I mean, it’s like everybody’s so naked. It’s like put it away. We know you’ve got it. I got it too. I’ve taken it off for – I’ve taken it out here and there. And I’m not necessarily judging. I’m just saying sometimes it’s nice to play that card but also it’s nice to play other cards.”
Katy then called herself an “inspiration.”

“I do see myself becoming this, whatever, inspiration out of default right now, ‘cause it’s such a strange world.”
Alright girl, calm down. “Roar” is an uplifting track, but you’re not Beyoncé just yet, everyone calm down.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment