Yes, Hugh Jackman, Punching Maria Menounos Is Exactly How Straight Men React To Her Ass


Here’s Hugh Jackman visiting the set of Extra yesterday where Maria Menounos‘ ass looked fantastic which is literally all you need to know here. In fact, I’m not even going to bother making some sort of quip about how consistently fantastic said ass is because I’ll just say something stupid like “you can set your watch to it” which would make no fucking sense in practice. Not a lick.
“Excuse me, sir, do you have the time?”
“Why yes, it’s Maria Menounos’ ass looks awesome o’clock.”
“That’s every hour of every day. That doesn’t help me.”
“Ha! I suppose it doesn’t. Well, look at the time, I should be off.”
“But how do you… That doesn’t…”
“Toot-a-loo!”

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment