The Crap We Missed – Wednesday 9.11.13

Welcome to Wednesday’s The Crap We Missed, the daily feature on this site where I sometimes vent my “libtard” frustrations while leaving no yoga pants behind. And since it’s the anniversary of one of the worst terrorist attacks this country’s ever suffered, it only seems appropriate for me to shut the hell up about my inconsequential opinions and just make with the funny faces. [Ed. Note: Hey, I resent tha- ooh, boobs! - SW] Does that sound good to you, sex-crazed maniac Jude Law? How bout you, double-fisted-blowjob-looking Cee Lo Green?
One nation, under pregnant boobs, for liberty and and literally every time Kelly Brook Instagrams now for all,
- Photo Boy

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment