The Crap We Missed – Friday 9.13.13

Welcome to Friday’s The Crap We Missed, where I’m not even going to bring up that it’s Friday the 13th except I just did, but it has nothing to do with the fact that Corey Feldman‘s probably already wearing this woman’s skin. Wrong movie, you say? Welcome to The Superficial, we’re often wrong. Like how I’m interpreting this Backstreet Boys pic as some sort of gay magic show (I’m aware that’s redundant.), or Emma Thompson suddenly flashing back to when Pierce Brosnan‘s erection terrorized a beach in France. “The names Wood, James Wood, but you can call me Double-0 Hard-On. Nothing? Thunderboner? Come on, man! That was pretty good,” he was heard saying to anyone at all.
I’m pretty sure that’s an exact quote, let me just check my tape recor– Look over there, butts!!
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment