Snooki: Weight Loss Was Natural, and Healthy!

Snooki says her dramatic weight loss was not the result of any unnatural products or practices, and that she's a lot healthier since she's shed 50 pounds.

Yes, 50.
Snooki Dancing With the Stars

"People are jerks," the 25-year-old says. "I don't look emaciated. I look healthy! My arms still jiggle when I wave! I'm 4-foot-9, which is the size of a third-grader."

"Weighing 96 pounds is normal for me!"

Snooki, who admitted weighing in at 146 pounds during her early Jersey Shore days, credits her slimmed-down figure to intense workouts at the gym.

A few months back, Snooki proudly posted a photo in which she flexed her growing bicep muscles after some folks claimed she was becoming "too skinny."

"'Too skinny' my ass. #FIT," she wrote.

Snooki denied that her new look is due to anything unorthodox or inadvisable such as starvation and laxative binges, both of which have been rumored.

In any case, the reality star is not likely to pack on any more weight anytime soon as a member of the Season 17 Dancing With the Stars cast.

Good luck out there, Snook.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment