Simon Cowell: Why I Fired Britney Spears on ‘X Factor’


Remember when Britney Spears was on “The X Factor” and she was all like, “uhhh, you’re good at singing” and “uhhh, I have nothing else to say.”
Simon Cowell will appear on the season premiere of “The Ellen Degeneres Show,” where he'll discuss Britney's departure from the music competition show. Apparently it was Britney's inability to talk and hold a conversation like a human which finally forced Simon to fire her from the show, which isn’t what we thought was the reason…It was widely believed that Britney is "focusing on her music career."
"I kind of booked someone who couldn't talk, which is a bit of a problem when you want someone to judge,” Simon joked.

To which Ellen replied, “yeah, she’s not really a talker,” and Simon laughed, “yeah, I didn’t realize that.”
“She wasn't comfortable being negative, she didn't like it when the contestants spoke back to her, so she was just uncomfortable. I liked her. So we decided to change it this year and I thought I'll work with three girls because I like working with girls,” he quipped.
You can say a lot of things about Simon Cowell, but you can’t say he’s not honest.


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment