Selena Gomez: ‘I Only Keep Good People Around Me’


Selena Gomez is growing up before everyone’s eyes and unlike many of her contemporaries, she manages to keep it together.
The actress, who makes transitioning from a child star look easy, has focused her energies on creating a successful film and music career—a fragile balancing act when you’re just 21 years old and on the heels of a high-profile breakup with Justin Bieber.
At the L.A. premiere of her next thriller, Getaway, Hollyscoop caught up with the starlet on how she finds a way to do it all.
“I have good people around me!” Selena told Hollyscoop. “I am a strong believer in who you surround yourself with. And I [have] them on stage with me when I tour.”
Selena keeps her friends close. Her inner circle of celebrity friends famously includes fellow singer Taylor Swift, who she attended last weekend’s Video Music Awards with.
“It’s all about the people you have around you. So I have [a] really great family, good friends, I don’t know, I just try to do things that push me and push me as an artist.”
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment