Rihanna Hates Partying Now

Anyone who knows Rihanna knows that she HATES partying. It’s crazy to even say the word Rihanna and drinking, partying, or drugs in the same sentence because she hates it SO MUCH.
Rihanna told UK talk show “Alan Carr: Chatty Man,” “I’ve become a square, I hate partying. I don’t know if it’s because it’s the same music every night…I don’t know. I’m such a bootleg rock star. I do nothing, literally. I’m embarrassed to say that actually.”
Rihanna hates partying so much and everyone knows it.
She hates it when random brides try to hang out with her.

She hates pool parties

She hates strippers.

She just hates Bajan street festivals.

She hates having to wear jewels as underwear.  Gosh, she just wants to put some clothes on.

She hates smoking. Keep your drug smoke to yourself!

She hates comically oversized marijuana joints. Who put those there?!

She hates this.

She definitely hates this.

She’s over all of it. Just let her finish this last bottle of wine real quick.





Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment