Kristin Cavallari on ‘The Hills’: I Want It to Go Away

As Kristin Cavallari forwards her career, she wants to leave her start on “The Hills” in the rearview mirror.
She continues to distance herself from the MTV series, telling OK! Magazine that she wishes it would all just disappear.
“Yes, I want it to go away!” she replied when asked if it’s weird to watch herself during such a different time in her life. “I mean it’s so funny. Plus, Jay’s never really seen that stuff and I’d come home to him and Cam watching. I’m like, ‘Turn this off! I can’t watch it!’ It literally makes me cringe watching ‘Laguna Beach’!”
Catch the rest of her Q&A with OK! here and check out her latest fashion creations for Junk Food Vintage.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment