Jenny McCarthy Thought Donnie Wahlberg Was Gay

When Jenny McCarthy first met Donnie Wahlberg, she gave him her phone number which he didn’t call right away to have sex with her, so clearly he’s a faggot, thought the greatest medical mind of our generation. E! News reports:
The couple first met in March on the set of McCarthy’s Vh1 talk show. “I went a year without dating anybody,” the buxom blonde recalled. “So I don’t know if I was really randy or really ready, but he was there and I gave him my phone number.” She added, “I’ve never given a guy my number, but I was interested.”
McCarthy, 40, was dumbfounded when she didn’t immediately hear from Wahlberg. “‘It took two weeks for him to call me back, and I thought for sure he was playing for a different team, if you know what I’m saying,” she said. “That’s of course my ego, a girl’s ego: ‘He must be married, he’s gay, what’s wrong?’”
Ironically, Donnie Wahlberg actually was gay until Jenny McCarthy slapped him in the face with her breasts and the resulting autism scrambled his brain. She’s already been approached by several churches, mosques and emissaries for Tom Cruise, their robes regal as they are a splendor.
 
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment