+18 Miley Cyrus: I'm an Adult Acting like a Kid

Miley Cyrus glammed herself up for Harper’s Bazaar without losing the edge of her new signature style.
The “Wrecking Ball” singer explained it all to the magazine, saying the unsurprising controversy of her recent VMA performance has everything to do with being introduced to the world through the Disney series “Hannah Montana.”
“I was an adult when I was supposed to be a kid,” she said in the October issue. “So now I’m an adult and I’m acting like a kid.”
For someone who everyone believes doesn’t have their head on straight, Miley’s reasoning actually makes a lot of sense.
Breakup rumors continue to circulate concerning the singer’s engagement to Liam Hemsworth and she insists the wedding is still on…it’s just not happening any time soon.
“I definitely don’t have time to deal with a wedding right now,” she said. “But I will at some point.”
Instead she’s setting her sights on “trying to take over the world,” one twerk at a time.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment