Tyler Posey is Hot in Troix Magazine


Tyler Posey is hot. Enough said. This post is entirely dedicated to “Teen Wolf” star Tyler Posey and his adorable little brother Jesse, who both covered the new issue of Troix magazine.
They hung out in the woods, they went to a skate park, they pretended to get into a fight. It’s all sorts of awesome.
Here’s all the photos from the shoot peppered with some of Tyler’s best one-liners from the interview about his girlfriend, his tattoos and why he’s obsessed with Yellowcard.
Q: When was the last time a face made you swoon?
Tyler: My girlfriend when she wakes up in the morning.
Q: Would you tolerate the girlfriend from hell if she was Victoria's Secret model hot?
Tyler: Hell no! Check your attitude girl, you’re ugly on the inside.
Q: How many tattoos do you have?
Tyler: 6!!!!
Q: What’s your theme song right now?
Tyler: Right now I’m really into Yellowcard, I think the song “Rough Landing, Holly” would be rad.

Q: A misconception you think people might have about you?
Tyler: I’m just a normal dude who works in front of a camera. I don’t hang out with other famous people, just my good buddies and girlfriend.
Q: If you could go back in time and play any role in any film, what would it be?
Tyler: I would be Tyler Durden from Fight Club.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment