Paparazzi Threatening Kim K’s Unborn Child’s Life


A long time ago, Kim Kardashian’s fame existed because she called paparazzi and tipped them off when she was going to be in a public location, so that they could get a photo of her. That’s literally how she got famous (aside from that sex tape).
Now she’s more famous than god, her boyfriend hates the paparazzi and she’s got a bun in the oven and suddenly her tune has changed. She’s lashing out at the paparazzi for apparently threatening her life.
According to Kim’s ongoing Twitter rants from the last couple of hours, this is her side of the “paparazzi threat” story.
“Let me enjoy this last month of pregnancy please without threats & being scared to leave my home due to what dangerous thing they just threatened to do to me,” Kim unleashed on Twitter, “Yesterday 4 cars boxed me in. One in front, behind, & one on each side just to have me drive at their speed so they can snap through the window. Its really so scary what they are legally allowed to get away with! I wouldn't let the paps get a pic of me today & they threatened my life & said if I continue to block shots then they will make my world dangerous to live in! How dare they threaten my life & my unborn child! This has gotten way out of control!”

This is a far cry from the woman who once told CT9, “You really don't have a choice you know you just try and be gracious and hopefully they get the shot really quick and leave you alone.”
This is also the same woman who Nick Lachey claims called the paparazzi the ONE time they went on a date in 2006.
So what changed, Kim?
According to the Twitter rant, Kim says, “I get I live a public life. I live my life on a reality show for the world to see. I love my life, but when the cameras stop, that doesn't mean I don't want a break too. I'm 32 yrs old now, about to be a mom. I'm not 25 clubbing around LA anymore.”
Yeah, you guys, don’t you know that Kim’s not “clubbing around LA” anymore? Why can’t you paparazzi keep up with her changing celebrity status. She’s a celeb mom now, NOT a socialite and everyone knows that. Kim’s fame is the only important thing in the world anymore! Only get photos from the waist up and only if she’s coming and going from a yoga studio or froyo. This isn’t Hyde Lounge circa 2006, so stop threatening Kim and let her “enjoy this last month of pregnancy please!”
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment