Jenna Dewan: Channing Tatum Comes Firs


Add another role to Jenna Dewan-Tatum’s IMDb page: mommy.
The actress welcomed her first child, a baby girl named Everly with husband Channing Tatum, and she’s officially launching into the real-life character of a multi-tasking Hollywood mom.
Jenna’s been prepared for this moment though. She revealed she learned about her pregnancy practically the same day she was cast on a new television show, “Witches of East End,” a supernatural drama airing on Lifetime, adapted from the popular book series.
“I got the TV show and found out I was pregnant at the same time,” Jenna said. “It’s overwhelming, but I wouldn’t want it any other way.”
She’s happier than ever and ready to take whatever else comes her way in the process.
“I’ll learn to manage love, work, and a baby all at once,” she added. “It’s a crash course. I think, ‘How am I going to do all this?’ I have no idea what I’m up against. But I’m as mentally prepared as I can be. It’s an adventure!”
It definitely helps that she has Channing by her side, lending his support. The secret to their success is by putting their relationship first before anything else, Jenna said.
“Most actors are consumed by career and getting ahead,” she explained. “Channing and I are ambitious, but our relationship comes first. We take it all day by day saying, ‘OK, how can we make this work together?’”
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment