Charice Reveals She's a Lesbian During New Interview


"Glee" star Charice has come out as a lesbian.

The actress/worldwide recording artist revealed her sexual preference during an interview with the Filipino program "The Buzz."

“Yes, I am a tomboy [Filipino colloquial term for lesbian],” Charice said. “I don’t know what’s the problem with that. Because for me, there isn’t a problem with that.”
“Now, I’d like to ask for forgiveness to those who aren’t able to understand,” the singer added.

“I just wanna say thank you personally to all my fans, to all the people who are still supporting me, who are still there for me, and honestly I am very, very happy.”

We're glad to see that the "Glee" star is out and proud -- click "Launch Gallery" above to see more out stars and check out Charice's singing chops below:
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment