Channing Tatum Opens Up About Daughter Everly



Corn-fed actor Channing Tatum opens up to Vanity Fair about his latest role: being a father.
The 33-year-old welcomed a daughter named Everly with actress Jenna Dewan-Tatum in London yesterday to a collective squeeeeel! by fans. In the current issue of the magazine he talks about prepping to be a full-time dad and he sounds like he's ready for whatever a newborn throws his way.
“I don’t think you can prepare,” he said. “It’s a bit of a freestyle.”
He cites his own parents for setting a good example of realistic parenting. “They weren’t perfect,” he admitted. “I don’t know anyone who did have perfect parents. It’s provided me with lessons I’ll try to improve upon when I’m up to bat. I’m just going to be a good friend to my kid.”
In the article Channing also finds himself being a bit of a father to another baby—Justin Bieber, concerned he may be taking advantage of his celebrity status.
“I worry about Bieber, man,” Channing said. “That kid’s wildly talented. I hope he doesn’t fall down into the usual ways of young kids because it’s so hard for someone to be responsible when they’re not asked to be.”

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment