Amanda Bynes: 'I Have an Eating Disorder'

 
And now we journey back to TMI-land, formally known as Amanda Bynes’ Twitter account.
It’s hard to tell when the former Nickelodeon star, who previously asked Drake to murder her vagina, is being serious and crying out for help or just straight up effing with us… But, that’s the line we have to walk today when she revealed nonchalantly that she has an eating disorder.
Per usual with Amanda’s social media confessions, the message to followers was direct and uncloaked.
She simply wrote: “I have an eating disorder so I have a hard time staying thin.”

This was a bit of a shocker for fans and followers, who are used to seeing messages that are more entertaining than concerning. People were quick to reach out, responding with frown faces and messages like “just take care of yourself and surround yourself with positive people,” and “you better eat some cheese like you said on ‘all that.’”
An hour later, as if sensing the tabloid flare-up that would result, she followed the tweet up with a request to the press.
“They write a news article about every tweet I write and I hate the pictures they choose. They repeat what I tweet then add a bad photo,” she wrote. “Only use photos from my twitter when writing an article about me.”
Not that she reads those articles, anyway…
“I don't read articles written about me unless I give an interview for a magazine. They're fake! Don't trust what u read on sites!” she added.
It’s all a little too confusing to handle, but we’d expect nothing less from the "retired" actress.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment