Nick Cannon: I Dumped Kim Kardashian Because Of Sex Tape

For starters, why am I the only person surprised to hear that Kim Kardashian dated Nick Cannon? Now that that’s out of the way, Nick is opening up about why him and Kim never worked out.
They dated 6 years ago, so this is totally “old news” by now, but let’s just hear him out because it’s juicy gossip and it involves the words “sex tape.”
Nick says he dumped Kim because she constantly lied about having a sex tape.
“This was my issue. We talked about this tape. And she told me there was no tape,” Nick revealed on the “Howard Stern Show,” “If she might have been honest with me I might have tried to hold her down and be like, ‘that was before me,’ because she is a great girl.”
I’m just trying to figure out how this conversation might have gone down.
Nick: Hey Kim, is this you in the sex tape that I’m watching?
Kim: There’s no sex tape.
Nick: But I’m holding it in my hands.
Kim: There’s no sex tape.
Nick: But it says ‘starring, directed by, and edited by Kim Kardashian. For booking inquiries contact Kris Jenner!’
Kim: There’s no sex tape.
So anyways, that was the last straw for Nick who also alleges, “The fact that she lied and told me that there was no tape? I think she might have even had a part to play with (its release).”
Wow. That’s a loaded statement, especially since it’s Kim’s life mission to distance herself from that pesky sex tape.
But then, just to make sure he doesn’t get a cease and desist letter from Kim’s people, Nick added, “She’s actually one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet.”
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment