Lady Gaga Puts On Weight - See The Pics!

Lady Gaga’s newest fashion moment is a couple extra lbs.

Usually Gaga has eyebrows raised for her bizarre fashion choices, but today we’re having to do a double take because she looks like she ate an entire Gaga. Lady Gaga stepped out for her new tour in Amsterdam (which kicked off on Tuesday), and debuted about 25 pounds of extra flesh.

Clearly, her stylist didn’t get the memo, because nobody updated Gaga's tour costumes to fit her new figure. In one one set Gaga is wearing a Cher-style high-waisted leotard with fishnet tights that cut right through her exposed buttocks. Yikes.

But Gaga apparently doesn’t mind, she told radio host Elvis Duran that she eats too much Italian food.

“I’m dieting right now, because I gained like, 25 pounds,” says Gaga, “And you know I really don’t feel bad about it, not even for a second.”

I mean she IS in Amsterdam and she publicly smoked a joint on stage at her Wednesday night concert…maybe she just has the munchies real bad!?

Actually, that’s exactly why she gained 25 pounds.

“I love eating pasta and pizza,” says Gaga in the same interview, “I’m a New York Italian girl. That’s why I have been staying out of New York. My father [Joe Germanotta] opened a restaurant. It’s so amazing…it’s so freaking delicious, but I’m telling you I gain five pounds ever time I go in there. So my dad wants me to eat at the restaurant, and I’m, like, I’ve got to go where I can drink green juice.”

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment