Christina Aguilera Never Said She Was Fat

Remember how this morning Christina Aguilera told Billboard magazine that she was “tired of being a skinny white girl” and she told her record label, “you are working with a fat girl” well, none of that was true.

False alarm, we have absolutely NO IDEA how X-Tina (err, XL-Tina?) feels about her weight.

“They are fake” her rep says of the “fat” quotes that were wrongfully attributed to a Billboard magazine article.

If you trace the source of the quotes, they appear to originate on some Tumblr account.

I’m reading the physical copy of Christina Aguilera’s cover issue of Billboard and there is absolutely no evidence of the supposed quotes.
Here are just some of the LOL-worthy quotes that X-Tina reportedly said about her weight.

“I got tired of being a skinny, white girl. I am Ecuadorian but people felt so safe passing me off as a skinny, blue-eyed white girl. So the next time my label saw me…I was heavier, darker and full of piercings!”

“I had gained about 15 pounds during promotion and during my Stripped tour with Justin, they called this serious emergency meeting about how their was a lot of backlash about my weight, basically they told me I would effect a lot of people if I gained weight,” claimed the faux X-Tina quotes.

How did we not know this was phony sooner? Namely the incorrect use of the word “their” and the wrong use of “effect” instead of “affect.”

Moral of this story: Verdict still out on Christina curves

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment